Completing the Downpour rain system, these fully-articulated GORE-TEX® laminate pants will withstand any rain shower the whitetail woods can throw your way.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Weight: 20.8 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: Waterproof 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Laminate, Brushed Polyester Knit Face with DWR Finish. Brushed Polyester Knit Backer.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Lightly Brushed Knit Face: Quiet and hydrophobic brushed exterior provides comfort and stealth.
- Articulated Fit: Articulated patterning for the seated position increases comfort and range of motion.
- Internal Belt System/Full Side Zips: The internal belt provides a completely customized fit. Full side zips with double sliders allow you to easily step into the pant in your stand without taking off your boots and quickly dump heat as needed.
- GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.