Please call 417-720-1756 if we show we are out of an X-Curve frame belt size you wish to order. We typically can mix and match a frame from another pack to accommodate your order.
Designed for those monster days when leaving the trailhead hours before light to hit your glassing spot as dawn breaks, then spending the rest of the day grinding out the miles and elevation to close the gap before dark. The Approach is the minimalist day trip package with integrated optics pockets and extended load shelf for the heavy load out. The optics compression straps attach via quick detach buckles so they can easily be positioned over just the tripod or the tripod and optics pocket. Equipped with a 1896 cubic inch main bag, 375 cubic inch spotting scope pocket, and 2500+ cubic inch plus expandable load shelf can take the total load up over 5000 cubic inches. At just 4 lbs 3.36 oz with a medium Xcurve, the Approach maintains a 150-pound load rating.
The Approach bag can also be added to our the Solo and Sky packs to add 2200 cubic inches to each bag for a mere addition of .90 pound. Not only does this allow for extra space, but it offers the option to change bags in the field when day hunting from a spike camp. Bringing the Solo total cubic inches to 5500
- Weight - 4 lbs. 3.36 oz on Medium Xcurve, Bag Only weighs 1 lb 1.28 oz
- 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
- 1896 cubic inch main bag, 375 cubic inch spotting scope pocket
- 2500+ cubic inch plus expandable load shelf
- Hydration compatible
- Spotting scope pocket fits both angled and straight eyepieces
- Tripod attachment system
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- 1 exterior scope pocket, 1 interior pocket
- Made in the USA
WAIST BELT SIZES
- Small - 28" - 30"
- Medium - 31"- 36"
- Large - 37" +