The EVO 40/56 bag and Krux EVO Frame is the result of our founder and designer, Kurt Racicot, creating his ideal pack based specifically on his personal preferences for backcountry solo hunts. Any true minimalist and ounce-counter will appreciate the simplicity yet functionality of the EVO 40/56 design. One large side zip provides access to the main bag and also doubles as access to the internal spotting scope pocket. This design feature eliminates the unnecessary weight from an additional zipper required with a separated spotting scope pocket. The internal spotting scope pocket is also designed with a differential cut allowing the scope to ride neatly in the pocket for easy in and out access without taking up the volume of the main compartment. When we all challenged Kurt to build his ideal pack system without worrying about the demands of the masses or catering to what was "expected" in the marketplace we weren't sure what to expect. But, we knew whatever he came up with would be badass. The EVO 40/56 coupled with the Krux EVO frame doesn't dissappoint....it is a true workhorse more than capable for serious backcountry hunts in a 4lb package!
Sold in bivy-mode the EVO 40/56 is a versatile multi-day pack that is 4,000 cubic inches and can be expanded to 5,600 cubic inches with the inclusion of the EVO Lid. This pack was designed for the “ounce-counter” who spends many nights on the mountain carrying his camp on his back, day-to-day.
- Sold in bivy-mode (without lid)
- Weight - 4lbs. on Medium Krux EVO Frame, bag only weighs 1lb 9oz.
- 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
- 4,000 cubic inches 25” side zip access
- EVO Lid compatible to create 5,600 cubic inches of capacity
- Internal Spotting Scope Pocket capable of fitting the largest scopes
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Hydration compatible
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
WAIST BELT SIZES
- Small 28" - 30"
- Medium 31"-36"
- Large 37" +