The Apex Pant was designed to be the ultimate spot-and-stalk archery hunting pant. A soft micro-grid fleece interior creates a balance between warmth and breathability throughout varied levels of activity while a bonded polyester face delivers durability, weather resistance and noise reduction. Removable knee pads and internal cargo pockets add comfort and function to an already stealthy pant that’s ready to hunt from early season well into the fall.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Weight: 14.7 oz. // Size L
- Fabric: Polyester Face Bonded to a Micro-Grid Fleece Interior.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Articulated Fit: The Apex Pant offers an articulated fit with tapered legs for maximum range of motion with minimal bulk to reduce friction and noise.
- Removable Knee Pads: Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal.
- Cargo Pockets: Quick, quiet access to stored essentials.