The Equinox Hoody is a don’t-leave-at-home piece of gear. A deadly silent polyester knit face can stand up to the rigors of the hunt and resists rain and dew while the high-loft Berber fleece lining will keep you warm in the stand or blind. The high-visibility hood delivers weather protection without impairing peripheral vision and an integrated face mask can be deployed for close encounter concealment.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Weight: 27.25 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: High-Gauge Polyester Knit Face, High-Loft Berber Fleece Interior.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Fitted Hood with Built-In Face Mask: The form-fitting hood maximizes peripheral vision and the built-in face mask deploys easily for complete concealment.
- Articulated Sleeves: The articulated sleeves offer a full range of motion with minimal bulk for a clean draw cycle.
- Durable and Quiet Face Fabric: A high-gauge polyester knit face resists abrasion and light precipitation while remaining ultra-quiet, and a high-loft Berber fleece interior provides added comfort and insulation.
- Safety Harness Pass-Through Port: The safety harness pass-through port allows you to wear a harness closer to your body and add or subtract layers without removing the harness as conditions change.