The STOL series of duffel bags are designed for the rigorous travel experienced when hopping planes, trains, and automobiles (and of course bush planes) when headed to the mountains. Constructed of a highly durable and waterproof textile that is primarily used in sails for high-end sail boats. The STOLs provide useful functionality in a lightweight and compact package. Unlike many popular designs today, we specifically designed the STOLs without a rigid structure so when not in use they can be easily rolled up and tucked away. A large Aquaguard YKK zipper is easy to use, and an internal storage pocket and compression straps make packing a breeze. The STOL 7000 is strategically sized to the maximum checked baggage limit, and the STOL 4000 is ideal for carry-on use. Each incorporates Stone Glacier’s shoulder straps for convenient carry through the airport.
- Weight - 2 lb 2 oz.
- 7,000 cui
- Waterproof and Extremely Durable
- XPac Material
- Large YKK Aquaguard Zipper
- Integrated Shoulder Straps
- Internal Pocket and Compression Straps
- Packable Design for Easy Storage When Not in Use
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA