Force-20 Trail Camera
The FORCE-20 from SPYPOINT offers hunters a value-priced camera that doesn’t leave them feeling shorted on features. As suggested by its name, the FORCE-20 is capturing 20 megapixel images, allowing for the finest details to be studied in each image. Night images are illuminated with super-low-glow LEDs, so that even nighttime shots are properly illuminated so you don’t miss a thing. Make the most of your scouting with a camera that delivers on the ridge top, and the bottom line.
- Megapixels: 20MP
- Number of LEDs 48
- Flash range: 80'
- Trigger speed: 0.7s
- Screen: 1.5"
- Photo type: Color by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Time-Lapse Mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 5 pictures per detection
- Illumination technology: Infrared boost
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Video definition: HD (720p)
- Memory card: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (SD card 16 GB included)
- Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- External power: 12V Power jack
- Distance detection sensor: Up to 70 ft (21m)
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 3 zones detection
- Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
- Dimensions: 3.8" W x 5.0" H x 2.7"D
- WARRANTY: 2 year