Named after the state where success is usually found in the high country around 13,000 feet, the Crispi Colorado GTX is built to get your there, help you succeed, and get you home with a heavy pack.
The Colorado upper is made out of water-repellent suede, high-resistance fabric and is lined with Gor-Tex performance lining to ensure maximum waterproof action. Optimum ankle support for side hilling and heavy pack outs is provided with the added Ankle Bone Support System (ABSS). A polyurethane coated leather rand is triple stitched around the base of the boot to protect the foot from external impacts. The boot is rounded off with a duel density polyurethane Vibram sole which provides comfort in high impact areas as well as grip in the nastiest of conditions.
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole
- 4 Flex Rating
- ABSS Ankle Support System
- Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Water repellent suede, high resistance cordura
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odor action.
- Protection: Kevlar Triple-stitching, polyurethane coated leather rand
- Height: 8" Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.7 lbs