A virtual walking sleeping bag that’s 100% waterproof, the Incinerator Jacket brings two crucial firsts to the whitetail world: It is the first whitetail jacket ever to be insulated with warm when- wet PrimaLoft® Silver Down Blend, and it’s the first jacket with a waterproof safety harness pass-through port. The 2-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is wrapped with a perceptibly quiet, lightly brushed face fabric, internal cuffs seal off heat leakage, and a YKK waterproof front zipper ensures you’ll stay dry.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Weight: 44 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: Waterproof 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Laminate, Brushed Polyester Knit Face, Polyester Woven Lining.
- Insulation: 5.7 oz. of 40% PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation / 60% 650-Fill Water-Resistant Duck Down.
- Lightly Brushed Face: Quiet and hydrophobic brushed exterior to keep you stealthy, dry and ready to capitalize on the rewards of your patience.
- Articulated Fit: The Incinerator is designed to be worn over next-to-skin layers and reduces the need for stacking unnecessarily bulky layers underneath. The articulated patterning and minimal bulk give you freedom to move while keeping clear of your bowstring.
- Chest Pockets, Hand Pockets, Grunt Tube Pocket: An array of strategically placed pockets keep the essentials at the ready.
- Safety Harness Pass-Through Port: The safety harness pass through port keeps your connection point comfortably in place.
- GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.