Duck Oven Jacket
Designed for late-season warmth, the Duck Oven Jacket blocks those bone-chilling winds and retains the heat. Constructed with GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER® laminate on the face, Primaloft® Silver insulation in the torso and sleeves, plus high-stretch Gradient fabric on the bottom third of the jacket makes tucking into your waders or bibs super easy. This is one jacket that lives up to its name.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Weight: 31 oz. // Size L
- Fabric: Woven Polyester Upper Torso and Sleeves + Polyester Knit Lower Torso Backer // 75D High Pile Knit.
- Insulation: 200 g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver in Torso + 133 g/m2 in Sleeves.
- 2 Upper Hand Pockets and 1 Zippered Chest Storage Pocket: In addition to the lower hand warmer pockets, 2 upper hand pockets remain accessible when worn with bibs or waders, and the zippered chest storage pocket stashes small essentials.
- Easily Tuckable Lower Fabric: The lower portion of the jacket features a streamlined, high-stretch Gradient fabric that tucks easily into waders for comfort and mobility.
- Complete Warmth & Windproof Protection: This jacket excels at maintaining core warmth with 200 g/m2 of PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in the torso and 133 g/m2 Primaloft® Silver insulation in the sleeves to trap heat where you need it without adding unnecessary bulk. A robust GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® laminate blocks gusts to combat further heat loss.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER®: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.