GlenDel Buck Replacement Insert Core
Besides being the most realistic-looking 3D archery target, GlenDel's Buck insert core is designed with 4 sides that feature different vital positions. This prepares you for shooting deer that would be broadside, quartering away and from a 20 ft tree stand at 20 yards.
- The GlenDel Buck Replacement Insert Core is made from Open Layered Polyfusion Technology
- Easy Arrow Removal! Fusing the internal layers to the inner target wall results in more uniform layer compression which, in turn, means easier arrow removal. And, easier arrow removal means less shooter fatigue, which means you'll get more and better practice!
- Longer target life! PolyFusion also results in longer target life. Because the layers are fused in place, they hold their position. Arrows find their way between layers. Previously, when an arrow hit a layer head-on, the layer would buckle. This resulted in layer damage that reduced target life.
- Stops field tips, broadheads and expandables
- Offset shooting zones on all 4 sides
- More shooting surface than the competiton
- Type: 3D Target Insert