Strike Force Pro DCL Trail Camera
Free 32GB SD Card with purchase of a Trail Camera
The most feature rich camera in the Strike Force line up is the Strike Force Pro DCL. Our flagship Strike Force model features “Dual Camera Lens Technology”. We have developed a custom tuned daytime camera lens to produce razor sharp daytime images, while the dedicated night camera lens takes incredibly clear nighttime images. The new RADIANT 6 Infrared Illumination System has been integrated to enhance the clarity and range of the night images. The Strike Force Pro DCL also features a lightning fast 0.15 second trigger speed and a 100 ft. motion detection range. Other features include an all-steel adjustable tree mount bracket, Timelapse capability and captures 1080p Full HD video with sound. The Strike Force Pro DCL is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards.
- 26 MP
- Dual Camera Lens Technology
- 1.5” Color View Screen
- 130 ft. Flash Range
- NEW “RADIANT 6” Night Illumination Technology
- Adjustable IR Flash Range (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
- 0.15 Second Trigger Speed
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Videos with Sound (5 sec. - 2 min. length)
- Wide view 54 degree Viewing Angle
- 100 ft. Detection Range
- 0.35 Second Picture Recovery Time
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
- SD Card Management
- Long battery life from 6 AA Batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- Smart IR Video
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- All-Steel Adjustable Tree Mounting Bracket
- Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Compact Case Size 4.25” x 3.25” x 2.5”
WHY JAMES ARCHERY
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756 if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.