12" Vantage Stabilizers
Vantage series hunting stabilizers utilize a proprietary STS carbon and hilo dampers to create a revolutionary stabilizer system designed to maximize performance. STS carbon is constructed with high modulus carbon and features an internal taper unique to each length stabilizer that results in an incredibly rigid and lightweight system. The hilo dampers work in conjunction with the STS carbon to isolate and reduce high and low frequency vibrations for unrivaled dampening and noise reduction. The low-profile design of the vantage reduces the overall surface area and prevents snags on underbrush. Included removable weights enable ultimate adjustability for optimal bow balance and stability at critical moments. The vantage series is shaped by decades of experience and is built to take a beating.
- High modulus, STS carbon with a 0.630" outside diameter.
- STS carbon is internally tapered with a thicker carbon wall on the bow end and a thinner carbon wall on the weight end. This creates an optimal strength-to-weight ratio.
- Features shrewd's hilo dampening system to eliminate vibration.
- Hilo-s damper slides over the carbon and allows the user to position it where it most effectively reduces the vibrations particular to their bow.
- Hilo-t damper features 5/16"-24 threads and mounts on a 2.5" long threaded rod on the end of the stabilizer.
- Includes two 1 ounce, flat black, stainless-steel weights with 5/16"-24 threads.
- Removable weights enable the user to balance their bow more easily.
- Additional weights may be added to the 5/16"-24 x 2.5" threaded rod.
- CNC machined, external end caps create a strong and stable platform.
- Durable anodized finish and stainless-steel hardware.
- Length includes the hilo-t damper.
- Hilo-t measures 1.75" long
- Weight (including hilo dampers): 12" = 5.52 oz
- Made in the usa.
- Vantage stabilizer
- Hilo-s damper
- Hilo-t damper
- 1 oz stainless-steel weight (x2)
- 5/16"-24 x 2.5" threaded rod
WHY JAMES ARCHERY
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756 if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.