Chinook Merino Bottom
Constructed with Merino6TM Technology, the Chinook Merino Bottoms are the foundation for our layering system. This piece is designed to incorporate the soft feel and moisture-wicking capabilities of nylon while retaining the insulating and odor-resistant benefits of merino wool on extended backpacking trips. Layered under our outer shells, this piece is just enough to knock the edge off on the brisk mornings. The "Boot-Top" length ensures comfort when worn with tall top hiking boots and the low profile waistband is ideal for use under a heavy backpack waist belt.
- Merino6™ Fabric Technology
- Body Fabric: 89/11 Merino/Nylon blend Garment
- Weight - 6.4 oz. (L)
- Textile Weight - 170 g/m2
- Merino Diameter: 17.5 Microns
- Anatomical Fit
- Soft to the touch
- Moisture Wicking
- Quick Drying
- Odor Resistant
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
WHY JAMES ARCHERY?
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us email@example.com
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.