Kong Duck Ascender
- Duck, the innovative emergency rope clamp.
- Conceived for single ropes with a diameter between 8 and 13 mm
- Duck is the ﬁrst and only clamp that also works on flat and tubular slings from 10 to 15 mm width (even if these are not certiﬁed for progression).
- Due to its small dimensions, it can be easily attached with one hand.
- The big hole allows locking connectors to rotate.
- Duck was born as an emergency rope clamp for retrieval, progression maneuvers and for the regulation of daisy chains.
- High quality product, completely conceived and produced in Italy!
- Fits Rope Sizes: 8mm to 13mm
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Cam Material: Carbon Steel
- Weight: 70 grams
WHY JAMES ARCHERY?
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.