M5 Rain Jacket
The rain jacket we’ve all been waiting for, the new M5 Jacket belongs in every hunter’s pack. Built with our own waterproof textile technology, HydraShield™, the M5 Jacket is constructed with a mechanical stretch 3-layer laminate that boasts an industry-leading waterproof and breathability rating. Complete with a quiet and soft face fabric and a protective Tricot backer. The M5 is complete with two front pockets strategically placed to remain accessible while wearing your pack as well as duel pit-zips for quick climate control while hiking. The articulated hood is designed for maximum protection against the elements with two shock cord lockers to easily close any gaps around the face and neck. No matter the adventure rain can be a cruel reality. Stay prepared for any weather with the all-new M5 Jacket.
- Weight: 17.6 oz. (L)
- Textile: 3-layer HydraShield™ Laminate
- Face Fabric: Soft and quiet
- Polyester Textile Backer Fabric: Tricot Backer
- Zippers : YKK VISLON® and Aquaguard® zippers
- Waterproof Rating: 31,000mm MVTR
- Breathability Rating: 27,600g/m2/24hr
- Articulated Hood: Maximizes weatherproofing with two chinch shock cord lockers
- Complete the kit with the M5 Pant
Proven in the mountains, HydraShield™ technology excels in the most unfavorable weather conditions. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, HydraShield™ textiles are profoundly durable while also remaining lightweight and packable.
HydraShield™ technology prevents rain and snow from passing through to your body while transporting water vapors from sweat to the exterior of the textile during high exertion activities. This transfusion process ensures you stay warm and dry in all wet weather conditions.
Check out the video guide
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
WHY JAMES ARCHERY?
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us email@example.com
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.