Ranger Traction Climbing Sticks
Over-Size Shipping Notice: Due to the weight and/or dimensions of this product it has been excluded from our standard shipping policy that includes Free Freight on orders over $99, and an Over-Size Shipping Charge will be charged. If you have any questions please contact us at 417-720-1756 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featuring traction ANGLED steps for increased foot contact and security and measuring 32 inches in length, the Ranger Traction is a great value in a premium climbing stick. Each section weighs 4.6 pounds and is attached with exclusive overmolded tree strap hooks for fast, silent deployment. The Traction step grip with raised ends keep wet, muddy boots from slipping and the oval tubing rail offers ergonomic hand-grabbing security. Measuring 32-inches in length, the Ranger Traction is a great value in a premium climbing stick.
All Hawk sticks are tested to TMA standards.
- ANGLED TREE STEPS for extra foot clearance
- DUAL TRACTION STEPS with raised ends provides non-slip performance
- SILENT-USE TREE ATTACHMENT HOOKS prevents noise when packing and installing
- ROCK-SOLID STABILITY heavy-duty steel and no moving parts
- TOUGH LONG-LASTING CONSTRUCTION oval tubing post with textured powdercoating finish
- MUD FINISH™ CAMO - Textured mud paint finish is applied on top of the premium powder coating to help break-up the product outline.
- Stick Weight: 4.6lbs.
- Stick Length: 32"
- Step Width: 11.75"
- Construction: Steel
- Weight Rating: 300lbs.