The Stone Glacier Sky 5900 is a multi-day hunting backpack that blends the function of a front panel zip with the versatility of the proven Sky design. The Sky 5900 weighs 5.55 lbs. on a Medium Xcurve Frame. The large front panel zip allows quick access to virtually the entire pack while the Sky design offers excellent compression. The Stone Glacier Sky 5900 multi-day hunting backpack can go from a 4,300 cubic inch bivy mode to a full volume of 5900 cubic inches with the Sky Lid. Add the load shelf volume of 2,500+ cubic inches to bring the overall max volume to 8,000 cubic inches. Anything from day trips to extended trips, the Stone Glacier Sky 5900 has you covered.
A 22" front vertical pocket is incorporated for quick access to a spotting scope—sized to fit the largest of glass. It features attachment points for Swing Out Pockets, located just inside the zipper for quick access to small items needed along the trail. The large external open-top pockets are located on each side of the multi-day hunting backpack to carry a tripod, water bottle, or the stock of a rifle..
- Weight - 5 lbs 8.8 oz on Medium Xcurve, Bag Only Weighs 2 lbs 6.72 oz
- 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
- 5,900 cubic inch main bag
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Hydration compatible
- Full panel zip for access to the main bag
- Front zipped pocket for quick access to essentials
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
WAIST BELT SIZES
- Small 28" - 30"
- Medium 31"-36"
- Large 37" +
Check out the video guide
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
WHY JAMES ARCHERY?
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.