Sky Archer 6400
New for 2020, we have redesigned our ever-popular Sky Archer to include an internal spotting scope pocket and a more efficient full-length side-zipper that allows access to the main compartment of the bag without having to remove your bow. Perfect for backcountry bowhunters and late-season rifle hunters alike, the Sky Archer is one of our lightest expedition sized packs.
The Sky Archer 6400 is the perfect pack for ultralight mountain bowhunting, weighing 5 lbs 7oz on a Medium Xcurve Frame. The bag is convertible to a 4,000 cubic inch bivy-mode using a unique top compression strap system with integrated storm flap. Topside seams and storm flap are sewn to create the natural folds for compression of excess fabric and complete weather protection when in Bivy Mode. Designed with the backcountry archer in mind, the Sky Archer boasts a 25” panel style side zip allowing access to the main bag without having to remove your bow while strapped to the pack.
Just inside the panel side zip are ¾” tri-slide buckles to attach Swing Out pockets and/or Camp Pockets for added organization. The center compression straps have added length and dual adjust male and female buckles for increased versatility when attaching a bow. The Sky Archer also has two side pockets, the left pocket on the zipped side of the bag is specifically for a tripod or arrow tube, the larger right side pocket is designed for additional storage. With 6,400 cubic inches of volume and 2,500 plus cubic inches of load shelf expansion, this pack can deliver on everything from trips measured in weeks to those measured in hours.
- Weight - 5lb 7oz. on Medium Xcurve, bag only weighs 2lb 7oz.
- 5,900 cubic inch main bag
- 4,200 cubic inch bivy-mode
- 500 cubic inch lid (included)
- 30” side zip access panel
- 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
- Hydration compatible
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Internal Spotting Scope pocket
- Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
WAIST BELT SIZES
- Small 28" - 30"
- Medium 31"- 36"
- Large 37" +
Check out the video guide
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
WHY JAMES ARCHERY
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756 if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.