We have improved our best selling small capacity pack by adding an integrated differential cut spotting scope pocket. This pack is the ideal minimalist multi-day pack that is the perfect combination of capability and versatility.
An ultralight backpack using no ultralight materials, it is capable of 150 pound plus loads and expandable to 6,000 plus cubic inches. The Solo weighs 4 lb 9 oz. on Medium Xcurve. Inspired by solo sheep hunts in Alaska, the Stone Glacier Solo makes an ideal minimalist backcountry multi-day backpack. A 3,600 cubic inch bag fits all your ultralight 4-season gear and a week of food. For longer trips, expand the bag from the frame and add 2,500+ cubic inches of storage for your food in the load shelf.
After you notch your tag, use the load shelf with our 2,500+ cubic inch Load Cell Dry Bag that is sized to carry an entire boned sheep or mule deer. In elk country, the load shelf is sized perfectly for elk quarters. An ultralight pack made with the toughest technical materials, the Solo is a versatile pack built for North American backpack hunts from the Beartooths to the Brooks.
- Weight - 4 lb 9 oz. on Medium
- Xcurve, Bag only weighs 1 lb 8 oz.
- 3,600 cubic inch main bag
- One external zipped pocket
- Full top panel zip for access to the main compartment
- Built-in differential cut spotting scope pocket to create more room in bag for gear
- 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
- Hydration compatible 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
WAIST BELT SIZES
- Small 28" - 30"
- Medium 31"- 36"
- Large 37" +
Check out the video guide
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
WHY JAMES ARCHERY
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us at email@example.com
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756 if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.
Do you offer a military discount?
Please visit our military discount page to learn more about our military discount policy.