The STOL series of duffel bags are designed for the rigorous travel experienced when hopping planes, trains, and automobiles (and of course bush planes) when headed to the mountains. Constructed of a highly durable and waterproof textile that is primarily used in sails for high-end sail boats. The STOLs provide useful functionality in a lightweight and compact package. Unlike many popular designs today, we specifically designed the STOLs without a rigid structure so when not in use they can be easily rolled up and tucked away. A large Aquaguard YKK zipper is easy to use, and an internal storage pocket and compression straps make packing a breeze. The STOL 7000 is strategically sized to the maximum checked baggage limit, and the STOL 4000 is ideal for carry-on use. Each incorporates Stone Glacier’s shoulder straps for convenient carry through the airport.
- Weight - 1 lb 12 oz.
- 4,000 cui
- Waterproof and Extremely Durable XPac Material
- Large YKK Aquaguard Zipper
- Integrated Shoulder Straps
- Internal Pocket and Compression Straps
- Packable Design for Easy Storage When Not in Use
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
Check out the video guide
Stone Glacier products are designed with an athletic fit to provide the highest level of performance in the field. Use the sizing chart below to help guide you to the appropriately sized garment. Note, the De Havilland Pants incorporate our Contour™ Waist System which provides approximately 3 inches of waist adjustment to create an exact fit.
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your body measurements, then select your product size. If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across the shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part. This measurement should coincide with the size in which you typically purchase pants.
- Belt Line: Measure around your waist at the point in which your pants typically ride.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
WHY JAMES ARCHERY
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Special prices and offers everyday
100+ best brands in the industry under one roof
On Order $99* and above
Do you offer any discount codes?
Yes we do offer discount codes to first time buyers when they sign up to our email subscriber list.
Why is my discount code not working?
Our discount codes have some exclusions. Those exclusions include products that are already on sale, and products from manufactures(Mathews, Sitka Gear, Stone Glacier, Crispi) that have a MAPP policy in place that doesn't allow the use of discount codes to be used once the items are in the cart. If you have anymore questions about our discount codes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you match competitors pricing?
If you find a lower price on an item available in the same brand, year model, color, and size on another qualifying retailer’s website, we will match the price. We cannot match shipping fees. We are unable to match prices from auction websites, membership or club websites, outlet websites, non-U.S. based websites, discount websites, and third-party markets or resellers on Amazon.com. We also will not price match other qualifying retailer’s site-wide promotional discounts, coupons, bundle offers, rebates or mail-in offers. Please contact us at 417-720-1756 if you find a lower price, and we will assist you on how to place the order at the adjusted price.
Do you offer a military discount?
Please visit our military discount page to learn more about our military discount policy.