Trek Sight (3 Pin .019)
The ALL CBE Trek Pro Bow Sight is packed with premium features that will handle any distance and any light condition, all in a simple-to-use, versatile bow sight. Fine-tune your sight at 30 and then 60 yards and then simply affix 1 of the 14 laser engraved aluminum sight tapes to ensure accuracy to an distance in between. There isn't a distance or scenario this sight can't handle with the ability to setup two floating pins with multiple indicator pointers. And, for easy setup, this sight offers micro-adjustable windage and elevation with a dead stop for your top pi and rapid drive for fast adjustment. With 1st, 2nd and 3rd Axis Adjustment, the Trek is suitable for right - or left-handed shooters and features a lightweight design with Carbon Fiber extension dovetail sight bar for numerous mounting positioning.
The 12 inches of fiber optics are protected within CBE's Blade Pin. Ensure customizable shot acquisition and proper lighting with the interchangeable peep alignment rings, rheostat light included.
Constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum, the Trek bow sight ensure durability in even the toughest conditions while the Smart Mount bracket system allows for adaptability in set up for a direct mount with triple-hole configuration.
- Lightweight design features multi-positioning mounting holes
- Machined aluminum construction for added durability
- Hybrid elevation adjustment with dead stop for top pin
- 12" of fiber optic management system for better protection & even brighter pins
- Micro windage adjustment with laser engraved marks with laser engraved marks
- Adjustable 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Axis
- Lock down knobs & multiple mounting positions for elevation & windage adjustments